Traveling during COVID-19
International airport "Zvartnots"
"Zvartnots" is the main airport in Yerevan and Armenia.
How to travel to Armenia during COVID-19?
How to get from "Zvartnots" airport to the center of Yerevan?
To get tested for COVID-19 before traveling between the Republic of Armenia, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Tajikistan, the "COVID-19 Free Travel" program has been launched, which allows a citizen to have COVID-19 test results in mobile application, in the form of a QR code. When crossing the border, it is necessary to show the QR code with the analysis results to an authorized officer who has the right to request the results of the PCR test in accordance with national regulations.
The steps to be taken by the citizens are:
1. Download the mobile application on iOS or Android systems.
2. Approach the PCR testing laboratory included in the program with a passport (the list of included laboratories is available in the application, while the procedure for laboratories to join the program is described below) and provide the necessary information.
3. Sign the agreement provided by the laboratory and scan the QR code in the agreement.
4. Pass the COVID-19 test.
5. Wait for the test result, which will be immediately reflected in the application when the laboratory inputs into the system the information on the result. In case of a positive test result, the QR code gets red, in case of a negative result - green.
6. In case of a negative test result, before leaving, make sure that the information on the test result is available in the application, and the time difference between the time of the flight and sampling does not exceed 72 hours.
7. When crossing the border, present the QR code of the mobile application.
📌Paragraph 9 ( 8 ) of Annex 22 to Order No. 17-N of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Armenia of August 4, 2020 "On Approval of the Sanitary Rules N 3.1.2-001-20 Applicable to the Prevention of the Spread of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)" according to which, "Baggage accepted for air transportation is subjected to disinfection with closed type UV (recirculator) radiation" is declared invalid.