YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

Card image cap

2008


On December 13, the opening of the William Saroyan Monument at the adjacent area of the Mashtots Avenue and Moskovyan Street crossroad took place.


OTHER

1877


Erivan officially received the status of a town and the construction of Tairov's Wine and Brandy Factory began in the place of the Yerevan Fortress.

1907


The Shustov & Sons Company set in operation the first power plant on the Hrazdan River.