YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

Card image cap

2008


On September 29, Two very important road construction junctions for Yerevan were put into operation: the underground passage from Abovyan Park to Myasnikyan Avenue and the adjacent roads to the Saralanj Highway.


OTHER

1921


On 9 September 1919, the National Assembly of Armenia founded the History Museum of Armenia. The museum opened to visitors on August 20, 1921. Its first director was Yervand Lalayan.

1917


Cognac can be bought in the store of the Yerevan Cognac Factory with the permission of the police.