YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

Card image cap

2007


In May, The new complex of "Zvartnots" International Airport was opened.


OTHER

2019


On May 10, Yerevan 2800th Anniversary Park was opened. The park is a gift from Mikayel and Karen Vardanyan on the 2800th anniversary of the foundation of Yerevan city.

1652-1705


A wealthy Erivan resident, Khodja Grigor, installed a supply of spring water from the upper parts of the Getar River to the Old District (nowadays, the center of Abovyan Street). Vardapet Hovhannes allocated money to construct a stone bridge over the Getar River. Khodja Panos started the construction of St. Zoravar in the place of the dilapidated Anania Chapel.