Coat of arms of the Russian Empire of the city of Erivan with an official description in the Winkler's Armorial.
On January 20, House-museum of great poetess S.Kaputikyan was opened on the day of her 90th birth anniversary in Yerevan.
On 9 September 1919, the National Assembly of Armenia founded the History Museum of Armenia. The museum opened to visitors on August 20, 1921. Its first director was Yervand Lalayan.