YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

Card image cap

1958


The construction of a complex of buildings in Lenin Square (architects Alexander Tamanyan, Rafo Israelyan) and the Matenadaran repository for ancient manuscripts (architect Mark Grigoryan) which rose above Lenin Avenue (present-day Mashtots) was completed.




OTHER

2015


On January 29, Komitas Museum-Institute was opened.

1860


Erivan was divided into 7 districts: Kond, Shagar, Damirbulag (Shorbulag, Shorakhbyur), Dzoragyugh, Nortax, Malakani-tagh and Nork.