YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

1892-1893


The first mineral water and lemonade factory was established in Erivan, as well as the first city hospital.


OTHER

1765-1766


Еrivan Khanate ruler Huseyn Ali Khan, erected the town's largest mosque, Geok Jami (Blue Mosque). At the beginning of the 20th century, it was one of seven functioning mosques in Erivan. Restoration of the mosque in 1996-1999 was financed by Iran.

1981


The audio library of the National Children's Library named after Khnko Aper was opened in 1981.