YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

1857


The first pharmacy was opened, which belonged to the Shakhnazarov. Construction began on a fountain in the town park.


OTHER

1936


The town name Erivan, which was its Russian name, was officially replaced with Yerevan.

2019


Diana Abgar park was put into operation after reconstruction in June 2019. It is located in the central part of Mashtots Avenue.