YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY
1866
On April 10,1866, the second female school after St. Gayane was opened in Yerevan.
It was a theological seminary created with the aim of instillation of religious moral among teenagers.
On August 31, 1879, on the decision of the Synod, the seminary was re-arranged into a secondary school with three grades.
The school was located in a comfortable premise in the courtyard of St Poghos-Petros church.
OTHER
1860
Erivan was divided into 7 districts: Kond, Shagar, Damirbulag (Shorbulag, Shorakhbyur), Dzoragyugh, Nortax, Malakani-tagh and Nork.
13TH CENTURY AD
St. Astvatsatsin (Katoghike) Church was founded. A chapel was erected in the place where the remains of Saint Anania were buried in the 7th century. This is now St. Zoravor (Almighty) Church on Parpetsi Street.