YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

Card image cap

2015


On January 29, Komitas Museum-Institute was opened.


OTHER

1863


According to the General plan of 1856, the main street was constructed and named Astafyevskaya, after the governor (today, Abovyan Street).

2011


On July 7, Lyon Park has been opened as a symbol of friendship between Yerevan and Lyon. In 2010-2011 with the support of the City of Lyon, the park was completely renovated.