YEREVAN CHRONOLOGY

1907


The Shustov & Sons Company set in operation the first power plant on the Hrazdan River.


Electrical wiring was installed on the street where St. Sargis Church was located, at the Market Square and on Astafyevskaya Street.

OTHER

1874


Yerevan's first publishing house opened. It belonged to Zahariya Gevorkyan.

2009


On January 20, House-museum of great poetess S.Kaputikyan was opened on the day of her 90th birth anniversary in Yerevan.