YEREVAN CITY TOUR
The open-top, double-decker bus provides fantastic views and a great atmosphere to enjoy Yerevan.
"Yerevan City Tour" is the official tour of Yerevan.
The two-hour tour starts and ends in the city center, not far from the Cascade. During the tour you will hear interesting information about Yerevan's history, cultural values, get acquainted with architecture and imagine the structure of the capital to plan your future journey around the city.
In 2017, during the "Armenia Tourist" award ceremony, "Yerevan City Tour" was awarded the "Best Tourism Project of the Year" award.
Place of departure: France Square
Place of arrival: France Square
Activity period: May - October
Group: 8-60 ppl
Tickets: around 1500-5000 AMD per person
Accessible for People with disabilities
Reservation in advance
- Marshal Baghramyan Avenue - RA National Assembly, RA President's Residence
- Kievan Street - Great bridge of Hrazdan and Hrazdan gorge, “Karen Demirchyan Sports and Concerts Complex”
- Tsitsernakaberd highway - "Yerevan” Amusement Park
- Brazil Square - "Hrazdan" Stadium
- Athens Street - Yerevan Brandy Factory "ARARAT"
- Victory Bridge - St. Sargis Church, Yerevan Ararat Brandy-Wine-Vodka Factory
- Argishti Street - Yerevan Municipality and Yerevan History Museum
- Square of Russia - Moscow House
- Al. Myasnikyan Square
- Italy street - Yerevan 2800th Anniversary Park
- St. Shahumyan Square
- Republic Square - Singing Fountains, History Museum of Armenia
- Tigran Mets Avenue - "Russia" cinema
- Square of Davit of Sasun - Yerevan Railway Station “Kayaran” (10 minute stop)
- Khanjyan Street, Armenian State Pedagogical University, Ring Park
- "Victory" Park
- Koryun Street, Matenadaran
Audio guide languages:
Outdoor seating: 50 seats
Accessibility for Disabled People